There’s almost nothing as relaxing as an alpaca, so what better place to take a yoga class. Now you can do yoga in the countryside, amongst a field of our amazing and beautiful furry alpacas!
Our Alpaca Yoga classes led by Jakaranda Yoga offer a unique experience that is great for the mind, body and soul. Join us for a fun and different yoga class amongst the beautiful Cheshire countryside.
Alpaca yoga offers a place where people can come to escape, take time out from your work, technology and busy lives, a chance to spend time connecting with the land, the animals and each other.
We’re proud to be working in association with Sarah and Jakaranda Yoga here at Hassall Alpacas. Sarah Jayne Smith is an Anukalana and Acro Yoga Teacher, an Event and Retreat Organiser and the Creative Director of The MoonCow Festival. Sarah trained as a traditional Yoga Teacher in India in 2010 and has taught many yoga courses, workshops and retreats here in the UK, Lanzarote, Madrid, Tuscany, Gran Canaria, Cambodia and Thailand. Sarah has a background in Psychology, Dance and Performance Arts teaching and theatre directing / choreography. She now enjoys sharing her practice at festivals and special events around the world.
Hassall Alpacas is located on a remote smallholding among the Cheshire countryside, it’s the perfect place for our Alpaca yoga. To make our Alpaca experiences even more amazing, Hassall Alpacas decided to offer Alpac yoga classes in the very same location where we keep our Alpacas. We offer our Alpaca yoga classes within the setting of the beautiful Cheshire countryside. To book your place for Alpaca Yoga click here.
We all know that sometimes you just need to stop the world, relax and take some time out.
Why not wind down and de-stress with our wonderfully calming furry friends and our Alpaca Yoga Classes with Sarah Jane Smith.
Our alpacas are super friendly and cute, you will leave our Alpaca yoga on a new high, smiling from ear to ear and feeling completely recharged. This is the healing power of Sarah Jane Smith’s Yoga combined with our Alpacas!
· All bookings are non-refundable. Once you commit to purchase, you agree to visit on your chosen booking date only.
· In the event you cant attend your confirmed booking date, please let us know 7 days before the booking date.
· Last-minute cancellations are non-refundable.
· If weather conditions on your booked day are deemed as extreme, dangerous or not safe to take part in the walk, we have the right to cancel and re-arrange bookings.
· Whilst taking part in the Alpaca walk, if any guest’s behaviour towards any animals or staff members are deemed unacceptable, you will be asked to leave our site.
· Smoking is not permitted whilst in the vicinity of or whilst handling Hassall Alpacas animals.
· Please ensure that before your Alpaca Experience day, you make a point of checking our local weather forecast and dress responsibly for the conditions on the day. We strongly recommend wellington boots or walking boots fit for outdoor terrain.
· Hassall Alpacas reserve the right to refuse admission to our Alpaca Experiences if we consider a member of your party to be wearing inappropriate footwear for the conditions, such as high-heels or open-toed sandals.
· Children below the age of 12 are not permitted to walk our alpacas without at least one responsible accompanying adult per child. We can’t accept only one adult accompanying numerous children.