There aren’t many animals that are more photogenic than Alpacas and only a few creatures will have the ability to make you smile quite like our furry Alpacas. There’s just something extra special about these cute Alpacas that’s difficult not to like, and nothing makes us happier than seeing the happy smiles on our visitors faces too!
· All bookings are non-refundable. Once you commit to purchase, you agree to visit on your chosen booking date only.
· In the event you cant attend your confirmed booking date, please let us know 7 days before the booking date.
· Last-minute cancellations are non-refundable.
· If weather conditions on your booked day are deemed as extreme, dangerous or not safe to take part in the walk, we have the right to cancel and re-arrange bookings.
· Whilst taking part in the Alpaca walk, if any guest’s behaviour towards any animals or staff members are deemed unacceptable, you will be asked to leave our site.
· Smoking is not permitted whilst in the vicinity of or whilst handling Hassall Alpacas animals.
· Please ensure that before your Alpaca Experience day, you make a point of checking our local weather forecast and dress responsibly for the conditions on the day. We strongly recommend wellington boots or walking boots fit for outdoor terrain.
· Hassall Alpacas reserve the right to refuse admission to our Alpaca Experiences if we consider a member of your party to be wearing inappropriate footwear for the conditions, such as high-heels or open-toed sandals.
· Children below the age of 12 are not permitted to walk our alpacas without at least one responsible accompanying adult per child. We can’t accept only one adult accompanying numerous children.